[NOTICE: PER GOVERNOR NEWSOM’S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20, THE BELOW MEETING WILL NOT BE HELD IN PERSON BUT ELECTRONICALLY. DIRECTORS WILL BE PROVIDED ELECTRONIC ACCESS INFORMATION SEPARATELY. THE PUBLIC MAY ACCESS THE MEETING ELECTRONICALLY BY GOING TO THIS WEB LINK:
https://www.sdcwa.org/meetings-and-documents AND THEN CLICKING THE LINK LISTED BELOW “LIVE STREAM” ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE.
PUBLIC COMMENT MAY BE SUBMITTED BY EITHER OF THESE TWO METHODS:
- BEFORE THE MEETING SUBMIT YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER BY E-MAIL TO THE CLERK AT MNELSON@SDCWA.ORG AND THE CLERK WILL CALL YOU WHEN THE BOARD IS READY TO HEAR YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT (THREE MINUTES OR LESS); OR
- BEFORE THE MEETING E-MAIL YOUR COMMENT TO THE WATER AUTHORITY GENERAL COUNSEL AT MHATTAM@SDCWA.ORG AND TIME ALLOWING IT MAY BE READ ALOUD AT THE PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD (THREE-MINUTE LIMIT).
IF MODIFICATIONS OR ACCOMMODATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE REQUIRED, SUCH PERSONS SHOULD PROVIDE A REQUEST AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING BY E-MAIL TO THE WATER AUTHORITY GENERAL COUNSEL AT MHATTAM@SDCWA.ORG]
1. UNIFIED AGENDA: This unified agenda provides a brief description of each item to be considered by the Board. As allowed by the Water Authority Administrative Code, there will be no committee meetings and all business will be conducted at the regular Board meeting.
2. DOCUMENTS: Staff reports and any other public information provided to the Board before the meeting relating to items on the agenda are available for public review on the Water Authority website at https://www.sdcwa.org/meetings-and-documents. Additional documents may be distributed at the meeting electronically, and will be made available. Copies of individual items are available through the Clerk of the Board at (858) 522‑6614.
3. MEETING TIMES: The Board meeting will commence at 9:00 a.m. and will continue until complete.
4. CONSENT CALENDAR: The agenda contains items listed on a consent calendar which is for matters considered routine or otherwise not requiring further deliberation. The Board will take action as recommended by one motion. There will be no individual discussion on such items prior to the vote unless an item is removed for discussion.
5. PUBLIC HEARINGS OR COMMENT: Any comments related to a public hearing should be made as stated in the special notice section above.
6. ACCESS FOR THE DISABLED: See above notice.
7. RULES GOVERNING MEETINGS: The Water Authority’s Administrative Code Chapter 2.00 governs conduct of meetings of the Board and the Committees. The Administrative Code is available online at www.sdcwa.org.